[Journal 9] methods to release my stress.

Go down

[Journal 9] methods to release my stress.

Post  HyejinJeon on Wed Jun 11 2008, 05:11

Stress is a big problem to everyone.We always suffer from stress made by money, studying, and getting a job. Stress makes us weak and is the cause of all kinds of disease. Therefore, releasing stress is very important. When I am stressed out, I sleep, cry, or clean my house.

Most people like to sleep when they want to release stress. Sleeping for a longtime makes me forget my problems and be fresh. Moreover, sleeping releaxs me. Probably it's common way to release stress.

Crying is also good way. At first, I think crying is shamed for adult. However, crying makes catharsis, so it gets rid of my unhappiness and sadness. It make also me relaxed. I think crying encourages me to be honest to my emotion.

My thrid way is a little strange. However, I can be more relaxed after I clean my room and keep in order. I think I forget my stress during cleaning and find pleasure of movement. I can feel fresh.

If I can't remove my stress, I 'm very depressed and sick. Sometimes, I have a quarrel with my friends. Stress is very big problem,so it has to be removed. Therefore, it's important finding proper method to release it. I want to know how you can slove it.
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Journal 9] methods to release my stress.

Post  Ji hye Lim on Wed Jun 11 2008, 05:35

Wow, your ways of stress relief are exactly same with me. I also taking sleep, clying and cleaning my room. Maybe, this is common ways for woman. cleaning room is not strange way. Around me, many women clean their room when they get stress. I feel that my complicated minde become neat during my mess room get into shape. I add one more thing to release stress. I eat delicious food. This way really works. king
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Jung on Thu Jun 12 2008, 14:04

I thoght that it would be better not to express my worries and stress, as I though I had to overcome it. But it resulted I felt so depressed that I could not handle anywork . So I started to release and express stress. Some of your way to relieve stress are same with me. I also sing a song in singingroom with my friends or shout to escape from my stress .
Sera Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down