[Journal 6] I finish this term.

Go down

[Journal 6] I finish this term.

Post  HyejinJeon on Wed Jun 11 2008, 00:04

I finish first term. This year I become senior, and I was worried about 5-week practicum, mid-term and final exam, getting good grade, and teacher exam.
Actually, the most wonderful class is English composition Class. Jason Renshaw is a professor. The first impression was good, and his attitude to students made me think a good teacher. He tried to listen to student's opinions and apply them. He is so diligent and gives his students feedback individually. I'm not diligent, so I have to learn it.
I am interested in writing, so I chose this class. I don't regret my choice.
However, I didn't participate on class actively because of practicum. It was long time, so I didn't keep up with class easily. In addition, I couldn't upload my OPs and journals. Now I write them quickly, so I am not content with my essay.

Today, my writing class is finished. I'm very happy to meet Jason and nice classmates. All classmates are diligent and don't hesitate to give others feedback. It helps me write better and carefully. Thanks to this class, I can learn structure of essay or article and how to write rapidly. It was hard time, but I feel my growth. Thank you , and have a nice vacation!
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Journal 6] I finish this term.

Post  Sera Jung on Thu Jun 12 2008, 18:58

Time really fies ! Looking back on my composition class, there is a lot what I have learned from it. Frankly speaking, I haven't learned how to write an essay before. So it was burden for me write an essay and post it on the forum regularly. However thanks to professor and classmates , I have learned
a lot. Sharing individual essays with all students and regular writing assignments were great. I also feel happy and it was nice chance to take this course and meet all classmates ! I also would like to say 'thank you' and have a nice summer vacation~
Sera Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regardless of grades..

Post  Seyoung Yoon on Fri Jun 13 2008, 13:07

Generally we are obssesed to get a good grade in every subjects. However particularly this class doesn't need to be relatated to grade when I assess the quality of contents. I also learned a lot. Getting a good grade is what everyone wants and desires when they start the semester, but this class gave something more than grades which cannot be explained with words . Jason told that the progress was wholely the result of our hard work, but frankly speaking, that 's thanks to the wonderful guidance!
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jongwoo on Sat Jun 14 2008, 19:54

I have learned a lot from this class, too. It was nice to take this course and meet you all. It's hard to believe that it was the last class of this semester. I'll miss all of you so much. Have a nice vacation~
Jongwoo
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down