Journal To be a soldier in Korea.

Go down

Journal To be a soldier in Korea.

Post  Cho Jun-woo on Tue Jun 10 2008, 07:22

4years ago, when I entered teacher's collage, I really want to be a teacher. I thought that's my way I didn't daubt. However as time goes by I felt that teacher doesn't fit on me. And at the same time, I knew about ROTC.

When I became sophomore, I volunteered ROTC. I had to have many tests. It's not the easy way to be an officer. Some people are thinking ROTC members are all coward. They're thinkg that we volunteered to avoid military service. However, we have to train every vacation and take military subject throughout the school year 6hours per a week. I don't regret even it's hard way. I won't take if it's easy.

After graduation, we serves in army 2year 4months. But I don't want to quit at that time. I want to stay in army. Surely, it's not the easy work. There are two crisis to be long term officer. It's so hard to be a major. It requires many elements. Except these crisis, Officers have to move every 3years sometimes 2years. According to this point, most of officers have to part with their family.

Not much income, part with family, many trainning. Like I said, to be a soldier is not the easy one in Korea. However, I believe honor and self-conceit. These are like a life for officers. Honor, if I could't feel that, I won't be.
Cho Jun-woo
Mover
Mover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journal To be a soldier in Korea.

Post  Kanghoon Jang on Tue Jun 10 2008, 09:10

Hello, it is first time to talk to you on forum. Based on my experiences about army in Korea, I didn't want to stay in there because I think that in army something always happens that I can't tell you right now. I hope that you consider it as much as you can again when you go to army because you don't know exactly what it is going on in there. It is a good thing that you are still young and you can change your dream again!

Don't really offense to me. I just want to tell you in another way!

Sincerely,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheer up!!

Post  Ji hye Lim on Wed Jun 11 2008, 07:58

I can't imagin how difficult to become a professional soldier. But It seems really hard. way. Meanwile, I envy you. You already choose your way. I think that teaching someone is not perfect match for my aptitude. However, I can't find what I can do well yet. THis year, I will graduate in this university. So I become impatient. These days, my biggest problem is to find my way.
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko, Min-Jung on Sat Jun 14 2008, 10:36

I've never thought an ROTC as a coward, as you said, but I've come to know that how demanding it is to be a ROTC studying as a student. I'm happy for you that you love your life as a soldier and you've found your carrer as one. You seem to be very serious and diligient person all the time. I think you will be a respected soldier. You'll deserve it.
Ko, Min-Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down