Journal 7

Go down

Journal 7

Post  Ju-mi,Im on Mon Jun 09 2008, 18:05

Journal 7.Positive thinking.

When I was 20 to 22 year-old, it was hard time for me like the age of puberty. Always I had negative thinking and my look, way of talking and even health became bad too. The longer the time when I was stuck in the situation was, the more terrible my life changed.

However, one day I thought I should be out of the dark days and tried to make myself brighter. I join the camp to do meditation and read a lot of books which give me courage and make me warm-hearted. At certain moment, I came to have positive thinking as a result of desperately efforts.

The power of ways of thinking is very strong. If I start to think negatively, everything around me becomes negative. Yet if you start to think positively, everything around me becomes positive.

Nowadays, comparing to the past, it seems that I become positive person. Of course, effort to be such a person is being done continuously.

Let’s be positive and smile a lot together!
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Positive thinking is strong.

Post  HyejinJeon on Mon Jun 09 2008, 23:31

When I was in puberty, I was negative in everything. At that time, my friends and my family told me everything would be fine. They tried to make me positive. Thanks to them, I didn't have big problems. Now, whenever I am in big trouble, I remind myself everything will be fine. When I repeat this sentence, I feel relaxed. I think positive thinkg is healthy habit!
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journal 7

Post  Ji hye Lim on Sat Jun 14 2008, 18:34

Positive thinking is what I really need. I'm a negative person so I often worry over borrow trouble.
I want to change this character but it's really difficult. Embarassed
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jongwoo on Sat Jun 14 2008, 20:56

As you know, there is a saying "Look on the bright sight". I belive that keeping balance between optimistic and pessimistic side is the best way to overcome challenges. Several years ago, I used to be a pessimistic person worrying too much about my future. However, I could overcome it eventually.
Jongwoo
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The secret.

Post  Seyoung Yoon on Sun Jun 15 2008, 21:08

Do you know this book? This book was once a sensational book among americans right after aired on Oprah Show. This book explains the law of attraction. and says that wharever you want, you will realize the thing you wanted. I didn't believed the book's theory but they have some reasons because everything depends hugely on our attitudes. Considering the unbelievable effects of positive thingking, we, human beings have very mysterious power, don't we?
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down