[Journal 2] The life of the Countryside

Go down

[Journal 2] The life of the Countryside

Post  HyejinJeon on Sun Jun 08 2008, 19:43

Now I write my second journal. What a lazy person! Anyway, now I write about my commendations of the life of the countryside.

The first reason of my commendations is that children can have clean air in the countryside. Children can breathe the clean air and can be healthy. I think the children who grow up in the countryside are healthier. I am healthy and can run fast because I grew up in the countryside. The second reason is that children in the countryside can feel nature. They can see and touch trees or flowers directly. In addition, they can plant seeds. Therefore, the children know about nature.

Furthermore, they can swim in the river in summer and hike whenever they want to. For example, I grew up in the countryside until I was 19 years old. Each summer, I went to swim in a small river with my friends in my childhood. Moreover, I caught fish and ate much fruit of the seasons. As they do many activities in nature, they know that they have to protect nature, which is more important for them.

The third reason is this: They can run freely and need not worry about car accidents. There are not as many as a big city has. We are safer in the countryside than in a big city. There are many people, buildings, and cars. We are worried about our children’s safety. However, we do not need to be worried about our children anymore. The countryside is safe than the big city. I know the advantages of growing up in the countryside. I have never forgotten my country life.

Now I live in a big city, Daegu. However, I always miss my hometown. Some say it is better for children to grow up in a big city for education. However, we can connect to the Internet and study everything. Although I lived in the countryside, I have never had troubles. My teachers were good, and I could watch everything. In conclusion, I think it is much better for children to grow up in the countryside, and I want to bring up my children there.
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Journal 2] The life of the Countryside

Post  Hyun a Ji on Mon Jun 09 2008, 23:49

You are right. Childrens and even adults need a part of contyside life. One of my friends lives in contryside(ko-sung). Her mom raise cows and pigs. I could take a close look at cows. And then, I could even learn how to get milk from cow. Even thogh it was a short period of time, I could experience contryside life. It made me comfortable. I think it really needs to children, adults who lives in city. Your essay topic was really impressive and fresh. Thanks for good essay.
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Jung on Thu Jun 12 2008, 13:38

Whenever I visit my grandparent's house, I felt living in rural area might be peacful and good for health. As the life in a city is too noisy and crowded, I usually dream of it. Your idea makes me feel like staying in countyside more . I envy your memories in countryside swiming in the river and eating lots of fruits.
Sera Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Young on Thu Jun 12 2008, 16:50

Isn't it everyone's hope to live in the countryside? When I was young, I really wanted my grandparents to live in the counryside. However, none of my relatives lived in the country. I used to envy my friends whose relatives lived in the country.
Nowadays, I am planning to build my house in the countryside a little near Daegu for my old aged life. I want to move those places right now for my child and myself as you mentioned. However, considering children's education, I have to think about that twice. Also, we can hardly find the rivers where we can swim anymore. (it's sad...)
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I hated countryside.

Post  Seyoung Yoon on Fri Jun 13 2008, 13:10

Because I thought that in countryside I cannot experience the same amount of cultural or economical benefits because there aren't enough infrastructure to enjoy them. However thesedays I think living in countryside would be great. I can feel the nature. If I can live surrounded by mountains, streams, and grounds, I would be more purer than now
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko, Min-Jung on Sat Jun 14 2008, 10:23

I also hated countryside life, mostly because of bugs.... Smile ... , but although I am still scared of bugs, I wish I could live outside the city in my 60s. It would be nicer if I could live in the country now, but it would be imppossible because of job and education problems. However, I really feel the difference of air quality when I'm on the street. Luckily, my uncle has a house in Cheongdo 1.5 hours from Daegu, where I often visit on weekends. I really love there because I could enjoy fresh air and many stars in the sky at night.
Ko, Min-Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down