Entry journal6- the affection of divorce

Go down

Entry journal6- the affection of divorce

Post  Kanghoon Jang on Tue Jun 03 2008, 18:30

Nowadays, many people would like to divorce with their partner because of different characters or the money problems. I have already realized that it is difficult to get a decent job and society gets cutthroat. However, I do not agree with the fact that most of the suffered people are willing to getting divorce with partner. If they do that, there are many negative ways to children and the both of them.

First of all, it would affect children in negative ways. Basically, when they grow up by parent, they would need love both sides of parents. For example, children want to go somewhere in their special day like birthday, children-day with parent. If children cannot bring them in celebrations, they might lose feeling of love or make themselves sad and desperate. Therefore they need support from others, especially friends. The problem is that they would easily hang out with juvenile delinquents because they simply understand what the children feel in every single situation. After that, they frequently meet each other as mentors when something happens. Finally, they all together would go in bad ways that other people think.

Secondly, it affects both of two sides in negative ways too. We need the love of other people, especially from family, even though we would be successful in our field as a human being. However, if you divorced with your partner or are separated by any other reasons, you couldnít feel love from another side and would feel lonely every single moment, especially when you see happiness of other families. Plus, one side couldnít see their children every day in love if you do. It would make him or her feel worst things that we canít image. Furthermore, you have to get through society prejudices. People in society are reluctant to hire you and donít want to get along with you even though you donít have anything bad. Then you would not be independent and strong anymore in society.

In conclusion, I have known that it is really hard to continue to live together if there are money problems in family. However, we already realize how negative the family is going to be if the family is separated by divorce. Therefore, I think that if the family gathers their energies to save the money and overcomes together, those problems would be over earlier than they expect.
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry journal6- the affection of divorce

Post  Young on Thu Jun 05 2008, 15:40

Kanghoon!! You don't get married yet, but you seem to be ready to get married and have a happy family. I think before getting married, we really have to think many times. Even after marriage, if you want to have kids, you should think much more. Also, I guess divoce is not related to only both sides. Divoce can cause serious social problems. In my early marriage life, I had very hard time because of different personality. I was too young to bear and to be patient with adjustment time. However, I am still living with my husband. Very Happy We just passed the first critical time. You will be a good father and husbnad as well in the future!!
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm against your opinion.

Post  Seyoung Yoon on Mon Jun 16 2008, 00:32

The best way to keep happy family is of course maintain it with all efforts. However sometimes in cases, divorce would be better than the efforts to recover the family to the original state. Because some of families or couples could experience unforgetable memories, and divorce would be the best choice to live happier life for the rest of their lives. Of course the priority should be in the maintenance of marriage life but if the situations is not suitable to continue the happy life, then divorce is not that bad idea you thought.
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry journal6- the affection of divorce

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down