personal journal 4 - benefits of online shopping

Go down

personal journal 4 - benefits of online shopping

Post  Kanghoon Jang on Fri May 30 2008, 19:20

Nowadays, online shopping malls have been popular since the development of internet. I also usually use online shopping malls when I need something, especially clothes. 5 years ago, I didnít use that because I thought that I didnít believe whether they exactly delivered what I ordered. However, it turned out that it is really convenient based on the benefits of using online shopping malls such as saving time, feeling free, cheap price.

First of all, I can save our time to see the items I am supposed to buy. If I use off line malls, I should move around until finding what I like to. Plus, my energies get burned out and finally I would be tired. However, in terms of online shopping, I can see whenever I want to accessing the internet. Definitely, I can be relaxed and enjoy that moment without any strain during our shopping time.

Secondly, I can buy freely whatever I want to. When I went to departments to buy clothes, many clerk always come explain and say this is good styles for you. The worst thing was that some clerk complained about the fact that I did not buy clothes that they showed me. Those parts of using departments and even other malls really bothered me. However, when I do online shopping, I can create my styles by myself and am really comfortable. Plus, sometimes I feel that I am a designer making the styles that other people are really satisfied even though I am clumsy at that.

Lastly, it is cheaper than off-line malls. I think that this is one of the best reasons why I use online shopping. They basically sell the productions cheaper because they can reduce the transportation fare. Therefore, I have been able to get clothes lower price than I have expected. Moreover, they also deliver what I order for free on the exact day that they mentioned so I have never worried about how they will transport them.

Some people always say to me that I cannot buy my clothes using the online shopping malls because I canít measure my size on it. When I use it at first time, I also thought about that. However, as time goes by and with using the same site to buy, those worries have vanished in the air. If you keep using off-line malls, how about using the online shopping malls with what I mentioned before? I think that is really a good idea based on my experiences.
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: personal journal 4 - benefits of online shopping

Post  Inkab on Sat May 31 2008, 00:44

It's exciting to see you write about something relavant to your major. I sometimes felt sorry for you because you had to all the way go through those topic that doesn't, I guess, interest you as much as it does us. Internet shopping is really convenient as you mentioned. Neverthelss, I had to confess I am one of them who usually don't buy clothes from the internet, and enjoy shopping on off-market. Is it because I'm less younger than you? tongue
Inkab
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji hye Lim on Thu Jun 12 2008, 21:21

As I see, men usually prefer Internet shopping than women. Maybe, most of men don't like wasting too much time in shopping. However,women enjoy wandering to buy something. In my case, I don't like internet shopping. Because I failed Internet shopping before. So I can't believe Internet shopping. Very Happy
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji hye Lim on Thu Jun 12 2008, 21:22

I don't know how these two post is added. I want to delete this and below one. But I don't know way. Shocked

Last edited by Ji hye Lim on Fri Jun 13 2008, 04:11; edited 4 times in total
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji hye Lim on Thu Jun 12 2008, 21:24

Ji hye Lim wrote:
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Jung on Fri Jun 13 2008, 07:51

As you mentioned , there are many benefits of using online shopping mall. I don't use online shopping mall to buy some clothes often but , I usually buy some books, accessory, bags and so on.There are so many items in shopping mall that sometimes it is hard to choose what I really like. However, it is really convenient and reduces time and efforts to go shopping.
Sera Jung
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I've hear from someone..

Post  Seyoung Yoon on Fri Jun 13 2008, 12:44

The quality of the clothes sold in online shopping mall is different from that of off-line mall. I don't know whether this is true, I had a stereotype toward online shopping mall. However using online mall was pretty good! I can buy anything that I want in inexpensive price.

You know that? Online shopping is addictive! Actually I was addicted to buy books via online when I was high school students. At that time I cannot handle a bunch of books which are not necessary to me. Thus whenever we decide to buy something through internet, we must take a good consideration if it need to me or not.
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down